Friday, July 25, 2008

High School Drawings

I used to doodle a lot during class in High School. I wasn't very good at drawing, technically, but somehow a lot of them were pretty funny. I would draw on my class notes, book covers, homework assignments, and quizzes and tests that I got back from teachers.

I decided to scan them all into an electronic format to show others. In so doing, I felt that if I erased out the notes that surrounded my odd collection of images then you the audience (well, me) would appreciate the pieces more. But now it occurs to me that I should've left them as they were. The contrasting subject matter of the notes I was taking down at the time seem to make the drawings funnier somehow.

OK, so here is a video I created featuring my drawings, with an unrehearsed, unedited narration by yours truly to help explain what's going on.

I suppose this has the potential to be the most boringest movie you've ever seen, or if you're high, the most hilarious. Please pack a bowl now, if you are so inclined...



No comments:

Post a Comment