Thursday, August 12, 2004

Female Body Builders

I just realized that female body builders are really hot. Even the really buffed out ones. My favorite is Denise Masino. She stands about a foot shorter than me, but she can out-bench, out-squat, and out-dead-lift me, by hundreds of pounds. She could probably even beat me in an arm-wrestling match, even though my arms are longer.



So I decide to adapt the lifestyle of a body builder. I've designed a twelve week training and dieting regimen that I will follow strictly to get myself into shape. That should be enough time for me to build up the courage for me to stalk one at a training convention or competition.



In twelve weeks it will be Halloween. At about that time my cape, codpiece and tights will be ready for my superhero costume. I'm also going to have a mask, gloves, and boots. The colors will be a metallic grey, with metallic navy blue accoutrements. I'll wear a matching belt, too. I'll be known as "The Tornado" so my My logo is going to be a simple graphic tornado, just a few dashes so it won't be too complicated -- like the spider for "Spiderman" or the bat for "Batman". I'm not into monograms like Superman or the Green Lantern. Plus I think someone already has "T". If not, I'll come up with another superhero, like "The Tan", or "Tunaman". My super powers will be the harnessing of the air and wind to pick me up to fly. I can also throw gusts of wind at my enemies and make their shoes fall off. I can also show my naughty side by blowing up womens' skirts.



(to be continued)





No comments:

Post a Comment